Monday, 26 March 2012

CLOSED Win Cillit Bang All in One Dish and Surface Cleaner ends 15th April

You may have read my getting messy with Cillit bang posts and recipes,here if you want to have a look!
I had a great time making food that could be sticky, make pans greasy, all that and me as usual getting in mess anyway.
As I said in one of the posts, I only have to look at a bag of flour for it to explode all over, I always have to clean my cooker, even when making the simplest of dishes.
Cillit Bang All In One helped clean up and rather well. I was particularly impressed with the stove top results. I would normally have used a separate cleaning product from the one I washed the dishes in. It easily dealt with dried on mustard sauce, and grease spatters from sausages. Plus gave a good shine to the surface.

Cillit Bang have kindly offered five of you a chance to try it for yourself.

Just click on the handy Rafflecopter form and enter, lots of bonus entries too. See below the formif you are having problems. Refreshing the page is sometimes all thats needed.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

CLICK THIS How Rafflecopter Works (short video)

If there is no form hit refresh and it should appear
Mandatory entries first (blog comment etc) then lots of bonus entries open up.
Rafflecopter will do most of the work for you. Tweet, like and follow, making it really simple to enter!

For information on how to find the url of your tweet look at Competition Grapevine click here

Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter and Klout

175 comments:

1. my children come in late ,heat up microwave dinners and leave a ot of mess for me to clean up,,,shall have to train them better i think

ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sort of obsession - I cannot go to bed if the kitchen is unclean or untidy! So my one tip is:
    Try to end each day with a clean, empty kitchen sink. Run the dishwasher before you go to bed and unload it first thing in the morning.

I always do this and it is lovely to wake up each fresh new day with a fresh clean kitchen! I would hate to wake up to the smell of dishes with last night'd dinner crusted on! YUK!

I actually enjoy cleaning - I find it theraputic!!!

ReplyDelete
  3. I love sitting down with a cuppa when its all done!

4. the oven can be a pig of a job

ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with the other posters the oven is a BLEEP to clean!!!!

ReplyDelete
  6. I actually don't mind cleaning the kitchen but the one thing that really gets my blood boiling and a tad of OCD kicking in here and there is the limescale around where I live - it drives me nuts trying to keep the draining board and sink all shiny and new!lol So I huff and puff about how annoyed I am with the limescale on a daily basis mumbling like a mad woman!

7. I love a clean kitchen any part of cleaning the kitchen is my fav xx

ReplyDelete
  8. I hate that however often I clean the kitchen worktops they are always dirty and wet because noone else tidies up after themselves, GRRR! x

ReplyDelete
  9. I actually don't mind cleaning the kitchen - I think it is the most important room to keep clean.

10. I also hate cleaning the oven , and the cats' dishes

11. always use cillit bang best on market

ReplyDelete
  12. I hate cleaning the fridge - because you have to take everything out!

ReplyDelete
  13. I love a clean house, nothing nicer than sitting on the sofa and being able to see no dust, dirt or clutter! So relaxing! I love using really fragrant cleaning products too so your house smells "clean"! I love Flash bathroom liquid <3

ReplyDelete
  14. I don't mind cleaning the kitchen too much - I actually find it quite relaxing to do so last thing at night. I absolutely hate cleaning the sink, though; a mucky sink literally makes me shudder :(

ReplyDelete
  15. I hate cleaning dirty pans, All that scrubbing drives me mad!

ReplyDelete
  16. I love the fact that my boyfriend does the cleaning! I cook and make a mess and not only does he say thankyou for the food but he goes and restores order in the kitchen as well! @WrightyH

ReplyDelete
  17. i love making the kitchen look clean and tidy. i hate cleaning the oven though !!

18. I hate any cleaning to be quite honest :(

ReplyDelete
  19. i love the sparkle of a clean kitchen so that everyone comments on the way it glistens

ReplyDelete
  20. Hate stains on the counter tops from lazy people! :)

21. Susan Crosswaite27 March 2012 at 13:56

I hate the fact that, as soon as I have cleaned the kitchen, my teenage son comes in and messes it up again!

ReplyDelete
  22. I hate the fact that I am cleaning up mess that could be avoided if people in my house were a little more considerate but I really dont mean to sound like a moany old moo ;)

23. Tink Rhonda Lee Mse27 March 2012 at 16:54

I love watching my partner clean the kitchen, I hate having to do it myself hehe.

ReplyDelete
  24. I hate cleaning the overhead fan and oven..

ReplyDelete
  25. I literally hate everything about cleaning the kitchen!!!

ReplyDelete
  26. I hate cleaning the kitchen. I hate cleaning my worktops as they are shiny and hard to clean.

27. I hate cleaning the oven and only do it when I really have to

ReplyDelete
  28. I hate cleaning up after my husband! during the weekdays, my kitchen is a clean and tidy haven, but as soon as my husband comes home and over the weekend - its a tip! he's a real scuffbag!! lol

ReplyDelete
  29. I wish my house was clean and tidy but I can't seem to find the time to do it!

ReplyDelete
  30. i just love the feeling u have when u have a nice shinny clean kitchen (dosnt last long in my house) x

ReplyDelete
  31. I hate washing up, tried getting the kids to do it but always end up having to do it again anyway so its more hassle than its worth
    @beclee09

ReplyDelete
  32. The kitchen is my favourite room,love cleaning it.

ReplyDelete
  33. I dislike cleaning the oven, such a messy business..

ReplyDelete
  34. I really hate cleaning the oven, It's so sticky and horrible.

ReplyDelete
  35. cleaning annoys me, I just don't have the patience! I'd love a cleaner but would end up cleaning before she/he arrived like everyone else. A pet cleaning fairy would be good!

ReplyDelete
  36. My tip is to find a good man who cant cook, then trade him cleaning the kitchen for you cooking all the meals ..... well, it works for me :-D

ReplyDelete
  37. i hate all cleaning lol i tend to cook and husband loads dishwasher :)

ReplyDelete
  38. My random tip is - I used to use window cleaner on my hob to make it shine!

ReplyDelete
  39. Living in a hard water area limescale is my enemy, my tip - don't get a stainless steel sink if you live in a hard water area ;))

40. OVEN CLEANING IS A NIGHTMARE

ReplyDelete
  41. I actually love cleaning the kitchen - well, I prefer it to cleaning the bathroom, anyway!

42. Rosemary Easton28 March 2012 at 23:30

Love a clean kitchen, but hate all cleaning - doesn't stay like that does it!

ReplyDelete
  43. Me and my husband do not see eye to eye about the kiychen. I like to clean as I go and he likes to do all the cleaning in one go and we drive each other mad.

ReplyDelete
  44. what i hate is you clean it all and then you mess it up again after cooking again, its a vicious circle

45. Charlotte Procter29 March 2012 at 15:38

I HATE CLEANING OUT THE FRIDGE

ReplyDelete
  46. I hate cleaning the oven, it is truly grim. I never use the grill as I can't bear the thought of cleaning it.
    Good luck all!!!

ReplyDelete
  47. I like cleaning - well I like it when its all done and I can have a cuppa and look at all my hard work and how its paid off xx

ReplyDelete
  48. I love cleaning the kitchen! The only bit I really, really hate is dragging the cooker out to clean behind it. How on earth does it get greasy? I clean it on a Sunday morning, don't fry anything all week, drag it out again the following week and it's greasy again! I cleaned it before I went on holiday - the kitchen wasn't even USED beyond my neighbour chopping a few raw veggies for my guinea pigs - came back and it was greasy again! I think I must have a ghost that likes fry-ups!

49. Cleaning - that's a swear word in my house! lol

I absolutely hate it, although I do love the satisfying feeling once you've finished and you can finally sit down, put your feet up and relax with a nice hot cuppa - heaven help anyone who dares try make a mess straight after my effort!!

ReplyDelete
  50. I hate the fact that with four kids everywhere needs cleaning again two minutes after doing it in the first place!

ReplyDelete
  51. I spend hours everyday trailing after kids tidying but the one thing i cant stomach is cleaning the toilet,yuk!

ReplyDelete
  52. I hate that the benches all look and feel clean when i go to bed and i get up in the morning and theres a mess again, crumbs are a nightmare for me on benches

53. I hate cleaning the kitchen x

ReplyDelete
  54. I hate cleaning the oven too!

55. My worst job cleaning oven

56. Michelle Hollingsbee1 April 2012 at 00:49

I hate cleaning the oven

ReplyDelete
  57. I really love cleaning the kitchen... a few times a day. The only thing I hate about cleaning the kitchen is cleaning up after others. Perhaps I should order a cat and live alone!

ReplyDelete
  58. I hate it when i have forgotten to turn on the hot water and then have to wash the dishes in cold water. gggggrrrrrr

ReplyDelete
  59. while the children are young, i just do the minimum of cleaning, dont want to miss time with my babies :)
    @emmav6

60. follow via google reader
    emma walters

61. I hate cleaning the kitchen full stop but has to be done

ReplyDelete
  62. i hate that i always have the kitchen to clean before i go to bed!!

ReplyDelete
  63. i hate cleaninf our kitchen the worst is washing up and with two toddlers its nerver ending

ReplyDelete
  64. I am obsessed with cleaningmy kitchen floor, I cant sleep if I know it hasnt been done. Sad I know !

ReplyDelete
  65. I always dread cleaning the kitchen but when I've done it I reward myself.

66. oven cleaning is a nightmare

67. My tip is: get a cleaner! lol

ReplyDelete
  68. I hate washing dirty dishes, babies bottles I can handle but not dinner plates

@littleboo_21

ReplyDelete
  69. I hate washing dishes, babies bottles I can handle but not the dinner plates

@littleboo_21

70. Cleaning the kitchen floor
    Is the worst of all the chores
    Biscuit crumbs and sticky squash
    All have to be swept and washed
    This is the task of my distress
    Please Cillit Bang
    .......help me clean up this mess!

ReplyDelete
  71. I don't mind cleaning the kitchen if I have been cooking up a storm, but when it comes to cleaning up after teenagers, i have just one comment to make......Aaaarrgggghhhhhhh!!

ReplyDelete
  72. I hate washing up. If I ever get a dishwasher I'll be the happiest person ever!

ReplyDelete
  73. Ive got one of the smallest kitchens possible so other than the oven (which my hubby cleans) not too much cleaning required

ReplyDelete
  74. I used to go mad about smears on my chrome items after I'd cleaned them, now I keep a thin tea towel to hand and buff them dry straight after cleaning so there are now water marks or smears. Much better :)

ReplyDelete
  75. The two things I hate about cleaning the kitchen is the inside of the microwave and the inside of the oven!! Anything else you can get in the sink and give a good scrub, those two, they're just soooo awkward to clean!

ReplyDelete
  76. I hate cleaning the kitchen when the excema on my hands is bad. My hands get all hot and itchey in the rubber gloves!

ReplyDelete
  77. I hate grease, its yucky yuck yuck when it gets on my hands.

ReplyDelete
  78. I hate doing the washing up.

ReplyDelete
  79. I hate cleaning the kitchen, it's so booooring!!

ReplyDelete
  80. I hate mopping our floor as the previous owners put down horrible cracked lino & left ink stains etc so even when I clean it still looks filthy!

ReplyDelete
  81. I have a steam cleaner and my hubby cleans the oven and the toilet, only fair ido the rest of the house. The stove on the other hand since the glass lid shattered awhile ago is forever getting dirty even when no cooking is done.so fed up of cleaning that bit. I hate getting my hands dirty so i always wear a pair of rubber gloves when cleaning.

ReplyDelete
  82. I do clean up sometimes. If I'm expecting company, I'll wipe the lipstick off the milk container

ReplyDelete
  83. What i hate is when i spend ages cleaning the kitchen and it looks spin and span for one of the family to decide they need to start cooking something immediately afterwards. Crumbs on worktops and a pile of washing up!

ReplyDelete
  84. I don't like cleaning the cooker, it takes ages.

ReplyDelete
  85. Worse thing to clean in the kitchen definitely has to be the cooker! As well as doing the washing up, and cleaning the fridge, defrosting the freezer, wiping the sides, taking out the rubbish, doing the recycling. Oooh how about I hate having to clean just about everything, it's all terrible! lol

ReplyDelete
  86. I can keep on top of most cleaning jobs in the kitchen without grumbling (too much!) but I really dread cleaning the oven, especially the glass door!
    I've tried everything from bicarbonate of soda paste to heavily advertised products that promise miracles, and the only thing that seems to work is just scrubbing, and scrubbing and scrubbing.
    I cleaned my oven this weekend and I still have to have another go at the glass door, the bottom is shiny and clean, but the top is still encrusted and disgusting!

87. everything.. i hate cleaning

ReplyDelete
  88. I hate the fact that it is never ended. Just as it is sparking, it gets untidy again and so it goes on and on and on....

ReplyDelete
  89. i hate cleaning because as soon as you are done its dirty again!

ReplyDelete
  90. i hate cleaning the toilet !!!

ReplyDelete
  91. I hate cleaning the kitchen table because paper work and letters always get dumped there!!

ReplyDelete
  92. I love pretending it's a privilge to do the washing up - makes the kids really want to do it!

ReplyDelete
  93. i am moving house soon, and face the monumental task of cleaning like i never have before!!!! this will come in very handy !

ReplyDelete
  94. How can men know how to fix most things eg. washing machines, cars and blown fuses but they can't figure out how to lift the lid off the laundry basket? Drives me CRAZY :) @pipersky1

ReplyDelete
  95. In my new kitchen I love cleaning the new cooker, it's so easy! I absolutely hate drying up though, worst job in the whole house!

ReplyDelete
  96. I hate cleaning the cooker and because it's black the hob always gets dusty really quickly. I also hate washing up but I have to do it straight after meals because I am not the type of person to leave it until the next day. There is nothing worse that piled up dishes with dried on food - makes the job twice as hard!

ReplyDelete
  97. The hob after something is split on it as it's black glass so I can't scrape it with a knife or something like that as it scratches the surface or use anything too abrasive so it's lots of scrubbing and elbow grease and it takes ages to get it clean and shiny again

98. nichola armstrong12 April 2012 at 21:11

I love a nice clean kitchen all sides gleaming and smelling fresh.. however this does not last long either my partner or one of the kids come and get out the bread and flick butter and crumbs everywhere.. it drives me mad but hey as the saying goes a womans work is never done!

99. hat cleaning cooker takes far too long

ReplyDelete
  100. My biggest bug bear in the kitchen is hubby loves his toast but never likes to wipe the side down (and never uses a plate or chopping board), so the crumbs are everywhere, grrrr

ReplyDelete
  101. I hate cleaning the floor, I clean it then two seconds later its dirty again as my son invariable comes in with muddy feet!

102. I hate grease, it gets everywhere and is tough to clean

ReplyDelete
  103. I hate cleaning the oven and the deep fat fryer but using Cillit Bang helps.

ReplyDelete
  104. Having five children I tend to spend alot of time in the kitchen, but one othe best & most useful hints I was ever given is to line the grill pan with tin foil then when you've used it you can just rinse it or if its really bad throw it away. Not good for the enviroment but I hate scrubbing pans & the oven, so this is my bad thing I do. We recycle everything & the compost bin is brimming, so this is my treat!
    Also keep some hand cream at the side of the sink, then when ever you've washed your hands you can quickly put some on. I put mine in an old hand wash container just one little "pump" & my hands are sorted till next time.

ReplyDelete
  105. Like everyone else I hate cleaning the oven. I am saving up to have it done professionally.

ReplyDelete
  106. I get really frustrated when I go to my kitchen cupboards and find empty boxes. The fridge is the same. So cleaning out my cupboards and fridge are the things I really hate because I'm always throwing out the empties.

Why do members of my family find it difficult to throw packaging away? I go shopping and don't bother buying new stuff because I think that we've got milk, juice, biscuits, etc. Then I come home and find that all the packs are empty!!!

107. I hate cleaning dirty pans

ReplyDelete
  108. I absolutely hate cleaning the surface of the cooker when my other half has made spaghetti bolognese as there is dried in sauce all over the hob and it's a nightmare to get off! I also hate emptying the rubbish bin because no-one else will do it, even if they see the bin is over-flowing they keep filling it and leave it for me to empty which then results in the bag bursting and the joys of rubbish all over the kitchen floor!!

ReplyDelete
  109. my floors are my enemy!No matter how ofter or how hard I clean them they never seem clean!!

ReplyDelete
  110. Who can love anything about cleaning!!! I hate everything about it all the effort that goes into it. My next cleaning task is my oven. I absolutely despise cleaning the oven all that scrubbing and getting an aching back just doing it. I do like it when I have cleaned though and the nice aroma of the cleaning products and I get a sense of pride when its nice and tidy and to see what Ive achieved!

ReplyDelete
  111. Dirty Pans and the sink ours is white and shows up everything but looks great when all clean and tidy.

ReplyDelete
  112. i hate cleaning the kichen .but love it when all done before any one uses it

113. stains annoy me, cillit bang doesn't

114. hate cleaning the oven and ironing

kinseyemma@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  115. I hate hate hate cleaning the oven!

k.grieve@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  116. I love the smell of cooking a Sunday roast but i hate cleaning the pots and pans afterward especially the meat tin.
    Joke: My sister shouted, 'Dad, there's a black cat in the kitchen.', My dad said, 'So what? Black cats are lucky.' My sister said, 'This one is. It's just eaten your dinner.' LOL
    Linda Guest

ReplyDelete
  117. I hate cleaning the microwave when food has decided to pop and splat all over!

ReplyDelete
  118. I hate cleaning anything, but the oven has to be the worst, so it never get done

ReplyDelete
  119. I hate cleaning the stove top - yuck! @brumpton1991 Charlotte C Brumpton on facebook x

ReplyDelete
  120. I hate cleaning, so I am testing out Quentin Crisp's theory about cleaning, " After the third year, the dust doesn't get any worse."

ReplyDelete
  121. I love the satisfaction after finishing cleaning..

122. I HATE cleaning inside the oven, however I do feel better when it's done

ReplyDelete
  123. I hate cleaning that's why i got marred!!!

ReplyDelete
  124. Never been one for housework so when I DO get around to it there's loads of scrubbing to do... Hate it. When I win the lotto I'm gonna get a cleaner.

125. Lyndsey Allison14 April 2012 at 19:41

God i hate cleaning the oven - its never a quick job and it always leads onto other things, meaning i invariably end up losing my day :(

126. Hate cleaning the oven - so I don't! I leave it to the hubby lol

ReplyDelete
  127. I HATE washing pans! We have not got space for a dishwasher so its left to me! xoxo

ReplyDelete
  128. I HATE cleaning the oven all that mess yuck!!!

ReplyDelete
  129. I hate having to put everything in the DISHWASHER!!! Why can no one else in the family manage it????????????

130. I hate the gunk in the plug hole after doing the dishes :S

131. This sounds ideal for my messy brood

ReplyDelete
  132. I actually like cleaning my cooker .. its the one thing about my kitchen i like .. i am looking forward to getting a new house soon and the kitchen is a priority!

ReplyDelete
  133. Hello, i hate washing up, and the worst thing is every time you turn round there is more!!

134. hate washing up and thank god for the dishwasher

ReplyDelete
  135. My tip is Cif, it pretty much is the only cleaner I need for my kitchen and bathroom - I love it!

ReplyDelete
  136. I hate the mess after cooking & eating meals! I clean up as I go along but its always a time consuming job!

137. i hate stuff being left on the side i.e dumping ground

ReplyDelete
  138. I hate cleaning my window sill :)

ReplyDelete
  139. I love washing up! I find it theraputic (wrong spelling) LOL! As I am disabled I just fill the sink with what needs to be washed just fill it with HOT water and washing up liquid and leave an hour whilst you do something else! Then when it comes back to doing it its just eases the dirt away and just let it dry naturally!

ReplyDelete
  140. I love a clean, lemon fresh smelling kitchen! What I don't love is big labrador paw prints all over it!

ReplyDelete
  141. I hate cleaning! I think the kitchen is the worst room to clean, probably because it is the most used. when my partner cooks, food gets into every crevice of the worktops and units!!

ReplyDelete
  142. i had when youve just done the dishes and the kitchen is clean, the kids bring 10 dirty cups down from their bedrooms and just dump them on the side! grrrrr

143. cleaning my cooker ,would love one of the xx

ReplyDelete
  144. the muck that gets in the corner and is really hard to get off!

ReplyDelete
  145. I have never had a dishwaher - only my husband!!!

ReplyDelete
  146. I hate all cleaning!

147. hate dirty jobs

ReplyDelete
  148. I dread having to clean the oven.

149. would love to win, great product

ReplyDelete
  150. I HATE defrosting the freezer. Taking everything out. Finding a cool place for it. Waiting for the ice to melt. Chipping at said ice. Putting towels all over the floor. Still finding the floor is wet. Bane of my life!

ReplyDelete
  151. I hate cleaning the kitchen full stop! (actually I hate cleaning - there are so many more interesting things I could be doing)

ReplyDelete
  152. cleaning the kitchen isnt one chore i would say i love but il always put a good cd on and get carried away with the music and befor you know it its all done shiney and new : )

Replies
    1. cleaning the kitchen isnt one chore i would say i love but il always put a good cd on and get carried away with the music and befor you know it its all done shiney and new : )---linda curtis x

153. would love to win, great product, I hate cleaning my kitchen

ReplyDelete
  154. I like things to be clean and tidy, but i hate cleaning, especially the oven. I have problem joints so its hard work, but cant afford a cleaner so have no choice but to do what i can, with being on my own at least its only my own mess to sort, so i try and be a tidy cook. Would be great if everything was self-cleaning, one day i hope!!

ReplyDelete
  155. i hate cleaning the cooker!!

156. i hate cleaning the bathroom after dirty dhildren playing football